Nestled amongst tranquil bushland, Joondalup Resort’s facilities offer a world away from your office where you can clear your mind and focus solely on your conference, function, meeting or special event.
Gain your delegates’ full attention by offering the ultimate corporate experience, without the hassles of hard-to-reach function rooms or extortionate parking fees. Arriving at Joondalup Resort gives the feeling of fully escaping the fast-paced stressors of the city, whilst still being close enough to accommodate those busy schedules.
As part of your Joondalup Resort Experience, we offer:
- Eleven fully equipped function rooms, including our state-of-the-art Lakeview Ballroom which seats 450 people and has unrivaled views of the golf course – perfect for any large functions.
- Meeting spaces and break out areas accommodating groups from six to 450 (and cocktail events for up to 900!)
- On site spacious accommodation rooms for multi-day conferences or just to unwind after a busy day
- Award-winning 27 hole championship golf course, available for team building, networking, corporate golf days or just a superb beginning and end to a day’s hard work
- Fine dining restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week
- Onsite team building activities on our vast grounds – entertain and inspire your guests, all in one place
- Cocktail bar with spectacular views over our lagoon style pool and across the golf course – the perfect way to unwind
- Easy access, ample complimentary parking and free WiFi across the whole Resort.
“Moving our annual IT Charity golf day to Joondalup Resort was the best thing we did. We raise funds for Princess Margaret Hospital for Children and the move to Joondalup has allowed us to expand the field using all three nines of this fantastic golf course.
And now adding the Lakeview Ballroom to the event to hold the post-golf dinner and prize-giving, has made this event a highlight on the IT industry calendar. The staff at Joondalup are really helpful in all aspects of organising such a large event from course set up, dinner service, and of course the golf game itself starting with bag drop all the way through to managing the scorecards.
I really appreciate the help, the professional and friendly service from yourself and the team at Joondalup and will continue to run our event with you each year.”
Chris, Application Management Services
November 2015: Joondalup Resort are crowned WINNERS of the WA Tourism Awards Business Event Category!Click here for the full story.
November 2016: Joondalup Resort are awarded Silver in the WA Tourism Awards Business Event Category!
Congratulations to our Banquets team which has been rewarded for their outstanding service by claiming the 2014/15 Food and Beverage Service award from the Australian Hotels Association WA.